Clear Bag Policy
In order to maintain a safe and secure environment at the Great Jones County Fair, we have implemented a new bag policy that limits the size and type of bags that may be brought on to the grounds during Fair.
Guests will be able to carry the following bags onto the grounds.
• Bag that is clear plastic, vinyl or PVC and does not exceed 12" x 12" x 6". Gallon clear plastic freezer bag.
• One small clutch purse or wallet 4.5" x 6.5" (about the size of a hand) or smaller, with or without a handle or strap.
• One diaper bag (additional inspection required).
PROHIBITED ITEMS an exception will be made for medically necessary items after proper inspection. (Prohibited items subject to change based on show policies)
• Backpack / Clear Backpack
• Tinted Plastic Bag
• Camera Case
• Binocular Case
• Printed Pattern Plastic Bag
• Oversized Tote Bag
• Mesh Bag
• Professional Camera (ticked areas of concerts)
• Selfie Stick
• Knives (larger than 3")
Daily Gate Admission
• $5 Wednesday, Thursday and Friday 8AM to 1PM (purchased at the gate)
• $12 Wednesday, Thursday and Friday after 1PM and all day Saturday and Sunday (if purchased online)
• $15 Wednesday, Thursday and Friday after 1PM and all day Saturday and Sunday (if purchased at the gate)
• $38 Admission Package (5 daily admission tickets) must be purchased prior to July 1 and purchased as the Admission Package. ** Must be purchased as the package for discount **
• Children 10 and under: Always free
Contact Us:Fair Week Office Hours: