1. Calf must have been born after January 1, 2017 and be a dairy animal.
2. If you have a child who was enrolled in 3rd grade and under for the school year 2016-2017 who would like to participate in the Kiddie Show,
please contact Rachel Beitz @ 563-608-3786.
or email @ email@example.com.
3. Calves must be in place in barns by 12 noon July 19.
They will be released after the show the same day.
Stalls MUST BE CLEANED AT THIS TIME BY THE ENTRANTS, PARENT OR
GUARDIAN. Be ready to show at 12:30 p.m.
4. The child must wear blue jeans and a white shirt.
5. The child will be required to lead the animal by themselves. However, adults will
be allowed in the show ring if assistance is needed.
6. There will be no premium money and no entry fee. The Jones County Dairy
Producers will provide awards.
Daily Gate Admission: $10
Season Gate Admission: $33
Gate admission can be purchased at the gates. Before the fair season gate admission can be purchased at the fair office or the banks of Jones County. During the fair season gate admissions can be purchased at the gates. Gate admission is not included in the cost of an event ticket. Children 10 years of age and under get free gate admission.
• Bags Subject to Search
• No Coolers Allowed
• No Pets Allowed on Grounds
Call the Fair Office at 319-465-3275 for Information and Availability of Handicapped seating.