1. Calf must have been born after January 1, 2012 and be a dairy animal.
2. If you have a child who was enrolled in 3rd grade and under for the school year 2011-2012 who would like to participate in the Kiddie Show,
please contact Glenda Eilers @ 319-465-3018.
3. Calves must be in place in barns by 12 noon July 18th.
The will be released after the show the same day.
Stalls MUST BE CLEANED AT THIS TIME BY THE ENTRANTS, PARENT OR
GUARDIAN. Be ready to show at 12:30 p.m.
4. The child must wear blue jeans and a white shirt.
5. The child will be require to lead the animal by themselves. However, adults will
be allowed in the show ring if assistance is needed.
6. There will be no premium money and no entry fee. The Jones County Dairy
Producers will provide awards.
Gate admission will be $10 this year and can be purchased at the gates. Gate admission is not included in the cost of an event ticket. Children 10 years of age and under get free gate admission.
Gets you in the Gate for the 5 days of the fair. Cost is $29 if purchased in April or May and $32 thereafter. Available by coming in or calling the Fair Office
Also available at many banks in Monticello, Anamosa, Cascade and Wyoming.
Call the Fair Office at 319-465-3275 for Information and Availability of Handicapped seating.