1. Calf must have been born after January 1, 2017 and be a beef animal.
2. Children who just completed the 3rd grade and under are eligible to participate.
3. The child must wear jeans, closed toe shoes/boots, and nice shirt
4. Registration Saturday, July 22 at 3:00 p.m.
Show is Saturday, July 22 at 4:00 p.m.
5. If you have questions, please call Stephanie VonBehren @ 319-480-9223
Daily Gate Admission: $10
Season Gate Admission: $33
Gate admission can be purchased at the gates. Before the fair season gate admission can be purchased at the fair office or the banks of Jones County. During the fair season gate admissions can be purchased at the gates. Gate admission is not included in the cost of an event ticket. Children 10 years of age and under get free gate admission.
• Bags Subject to Search
• No Coolers Allowed
• No Pets Allowed on Grounds
Call the Fair Office at 319-465-3275 for Information and Availability of Handicapped seating.